KidZania London is throwing open its doors for children and adults over the festive season, until 9th January 2022 when the immersive city will be dressed for Christmas. New for this year is a Secret Christmas wonderland, with six festive activities including an exclusive, pre-recorded pantomime performance of Cinderella, and a hot drink and sweet treat.
The Secret Christmas package runs on most days* from 4 – 31 December (excluding Christmas Day), when kids aged 4-14 – and (unusually for KidZania) adults too – are invited into the festive wonderland of winter. Access is granted by finding the Christmassy clues along the trail through the city, to obtain a special password from London’s naughtiest elf.
KidZania’s Secret Christmas has six additional activities including:
- Enrol at Elf School to design the perfect toy for Christmas.
- Rock along to Christmas tunes with the Zound of Music, grabbing a set of jingle bells to join musicians belting out seasonal carols and tunes.
- At Santa’s Craft Korner, Crafters can help decorate the city with glitter and snow, stamping their own designs on cards and baubles. Then step into Mrs Claus’ office to write a letter to the one and only Santa
- Stock up on some sweet treats at Bekha’s Bakery.
- Join performers in the Stadium to perfect those dance moves and dazzle even the grumpiest of humbugs. A Nutcracker Parade will get toes tapping and rally the cheer for all to hear.
- With jokes, songs and a whole host of Christmas merriment, enjoy a side-splitting, pre-recorded performance of Cinderella in the pantomime in the KidZania Metropolitan Theatre.
Families should allow five hours for the experience, which includes access to Secret Christmas and the rest of the City – where KidZania is open as usual with some Christmassy tweaks. At the H&M Studio, try your hand at being a Fashion Designer by creating costumes for this year’s pantomime… Is it rags or riches for Cinderella? Help Rudolph deliver Christmas parcels down at the KZ Express, donning a Christmas courier outfit – all parcels must be protected and delivered to their destinations on time!
Kids age 8+ enjoy the fun while parents Christmas Shop
If your kids are over the age of eight, you can drop them off to independently explore all of the immersive activities on offer, and get started on your Christmas shopping in Westfield London, where KidZania is located.