This December, being in the right place, at the right time really could land you some luck.
The Yards in Covent Garden will be rewarding visitors with exclusive prizes every day
throughout the 12 Drops of Christmas, and all you have to do to win is to be there.
The campaign has been created to offer Christmas shoppers a feel-good moment, using
pioneering technology to spread some festive cheer during a Christmas like no other. From
Christmas parties in an exclusive members club, to one-of-a-kind art consultations with experts
(and bubbly of course!), there’s something for everyone, only at The Yards. More info here.
The 12 Drops of Christmas will be the first time that a retail client has used a Landmark-powered
experience to host a multi-brand retail competition. ‘Landmrk’ will only recognise visitors to its
website who are geographically located within a specific proximity of The Yards. Those who
have scanned the QR codes around the site will be directed to a dynamic map showing the
location of the retailers and restaurants that are taking part. These include big names, such as
Hawksmoor, The Conduit, Clarendon Fine Art, Bill’s, Dishoom and more.
The Yards is the freshest cutting-edge hub for innovation in culture and retail, hosting exclusive
experiences through a collaborative community of shopping and dining destinations in the heart
of Covent Garden. This metropolitan hotspot offers unique fashion, beauty, and lifestyle shops
as well as a delicious array of restaurants like Lahpet and Temper. From dance classes at
Pineapple Studios and drinks at The Conduit’s rooftop terrace to shopping at The White
Company and feasting at Dishoom, The Yards has got you covered with an exciting cornucopia
Hotspots will appear each day at different partner retail and restaurant locations, with the offers,
discounts and competitions only available to people that physically visit these locations when
the competition is open. See a list of all prizes available below.
Prizes on offer
● Hawksmoor – £150 voucher
● Clarendon Fine Art – £500 voucher and private consultation with bubbles
● The Conduit – Christmas Party for six at their new rooftop terrace
● Bill’s – Large party table in January
● Dishoom – £70 Gift voucher for you and a friend to Dishoom or Dishoom Meal Kit for 2
● London Graphic Centre – a large selection of products
● Badiani – gift voucher booklet worth £55
● Stanfords – signed copy of ‘Colours of London’ By Peter Ackroyd, along with coffee and
cake at their Café.
● Maison Bab – Table of 4 with Champagne
● Pineapple Studios – 20% off instore
● Temper – Bottomless Brunch for 2
● Hawksmoor – Complimentary round of drinks for tables up to 4
● Clarendon Fine Art – £200 vouchers
● The Conduit – Tickets to a selection of talks from Industry and Political professionals
● Bill’s – Free drink with a main meal purchase
● London Graphic Centre – 10% off
● Badiani – 10% off their ‘Cioccolata Calda’ (Italian hot chocolate) or any size gelato cup
● Pineapple Studios – Dance Class Gift Voucher
● Maison Bab – 20% off food
Find out more about Christmas at the yards here.